lunes, 14 de enero de 2019

Monday 14.01

Mondays turn out to be a soft spot for us, but this is a different Monday as we are in The Hague, and also since my students have been able to chase the sun and they have also been boasting about being able to set fire...then we went bowling and we sang hbirthday to our dear Nono.
Our adventure is finishing soon...but let's continue daydreaming...

Y ahora me voy a dormir, que estoy super snowed under después de una tarde de mercado, deporte y arreglar la vuelta! Sleep tight!
Cuánto nos queremos!

Qué bien atendemos! (A veces)

Did you know that we had to use a spoon to pour the oil?

Mister Traveller is my name, Elena is my friend

Payyyyy attention

Juan perfectly measures, Fran accurately controls

Happy birthday to me! Andrés smiles at me

Double Marías...where's my coffee?

Mondays optimistic mood

Concentration counts

Concentration counts again

Concentration doesn'count at all

Not even if we attempt again

It worked!!!

Fancy a shot?

Delicious

Colourful

My treasure

Dream team

Teacher we do LOVE you

I LOVE you too



What's Next?

Too much stuff

It's a kind of Magic

Set fire to the rain

I have the super powers

Let's play a bit

Boiling??? Don't take off your goggles

I can raise my hand!





Tututu... Better than lego!










First results



























Let's turn into architects...















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario